Posted: November 2, 2010
Is it hard to be a good writer? Of course not.
All you have to do is:
- Write a lot, until you get really, really good. Then, write some more.
- Practice, practice, practice.
- Be open to lots of negative feedback. Use it as constructive criticism (even if it’s meant to be destructive), and get better.
- Identify your niche as a writer and concentrate on that. Don’t spread yourself too thin. Zero in on what makes you unique as a writer.
- Write some more. Read the rest of this entry »